Free MAC Lipsticks! - My Back-To-MAC Haul

The MAC back to MAC program allows you exchange 6 product empties for a free lip product or eyeshadow. I found out about this on social media and decided to give it a try.The MAC shop In Nigeria does not yet participate in the Back to Mac program (yes I had to call the Mac studio to confirm)  so I had to have my empties sent to the US to benefit from the exchange. I was able to accumulate this many from my makeup jobs and cos I have a personal love for particularly MAC lipsticks. I used up some products, others I removed into palettes as my collection grew larger to enable me increase access to my products because I had so many! (view my post on my DIY lipstick palette).
  I sent 30 product empties and was given 5 lipsticks of my choice ( all fired up, chilli, Paramount, flat out fabulous and pink pigeon.
 The empty eyeshadow palettes I wanted to depot my eyeshadows into......
Before meets after..... the eyeshadow palette containing MAC, Bobbi Brown and Black pal eyeshadows......

 
From the MAC Website, about the Back To MAC program
"Because we share your commitment to the environment, M·A·C accepts returns of its primary packaging through the Back to M·A·C Program. By returning six [6] M·A·C primary packaging containers to a M·A·C counter or M·A·C Cosmetics online, you’ll receive a free M·A·C lipstick of your choice as our thanks to you. Please note, Lipsticks provided at no charge cannot be returned or exchanged. "

Acceptable Items 
 Primary packaging - packaging used to contain the product itself
  • Eyeshadow pot
  • Lipstick shell
  • Lash case
  •  
  • Pro Palette Refill Pan with magnet
  •  
  • cream Colour Base,
  •  
  • Paint Tube, or Paint pot pigment Jar
  •  
  •  Mascara tube (I sent in one of those)
  •  
  • liquid Liner Tube
  •  
  • Technakohl Liner (mechanical pencil with plastic)
  •  
  • Powder,
  •  
  • Blush compact
  •  
  • lipstick Tube,
  •  
  • Lipglass tube
  •  
  • foundation( Bottle, tube, jar
  •  
  • wipes packaging with plastic lid

Items Not accepted
Secondary packaging- used to protect or  contain or house the primary item
 Pro Palette metal eye shadow / blush / powder pan.

Secondary packaging of any sort [paper box, plastic / cellophane wrapper, shopping bags, etc.]

Samples [sample containers, special / trial / promotional / travel size Sized to Go / products for promotional / seasonal kits]

Cosmetic applicators / tools [disposables, lash applicators, puffs, sponges, scissors, spatulas, swabs, sharpeners, tweezers, curlers]

Accessories [bags, belts, makeup cases, Blot Film

All you have to do is bring any six of your empty MAC containers to a MAC retail location or counter. At a department store counter, you can trade them for a free lipstick, valued at $16. If you happen to have a freestanding MAC store close by, you can get a complimentary lipstick, lip gloss, or eye shadow.

Being a lipstick junkie,  I would select a lipstick any day any time.



Check out my next post as I unveil the lipsticks I got with swatches! 

FYI, you cannot redeem for a product in their Viva Glam line because all proceeds from that line are donated to support individuals, their families, and global communities affected by AIDS/HIV.

So there You have it! Will be putting up a post about the MAC lipstick swatches soon.

Cheers.

Comments

Popular Posts