MY XMAS AND NEW YEAR GIFT!- From Tint Cosmetics,


MY XMAS AND NEW YEAR GIFT!- From Tint Cosmetics,

Hi Peeps, it is great to be back once again this New Year celebrating God’s blessings and His faithfulness in our lives.
I got a gift from Tint cosmetics (authorized Milani distributor in Nigeria) and I WAS SO THRILLED !WHAT A WAY TO START THE NEW YEAR!
It included a devotional, which I intend to read through religiously this year (not a New Year resolution o, I am relying on the Holy Spirit to Help me ni) as you can see I have started devouring the book already . Other items in the gift pack were cosmetic products from the Milani range. So without further ado here are the pictures!
image
Don’t you just love the cute bag/packaging,
image
DEVOTIONAL- OPEN HEAVENS by Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.
If there is one thing I respect this company for, is the fact that they honor God in all their dealings and it reflects in their approach to business. I like organizations that put God First. I really appreciate this gift because I usually like a guide to keep me on track during bible study. So this was love at first sight for me.
image

MILANI BRILLIANT SHINE LIPGLOSS
 (in Ravish Raspberry)
Milani over the years have had many lipgloss formulations that were not quite my taste but this one looks like something I would really love. The brilliant shine lipgloss comes in about 14 shades but as of the time of this writing, only about 7 shades seem to be available on the website.
image
image

MILANI BELLA EYES GEL POWDER EYESHADOW (in Bella Gold)

Ever since the Bella eyes eyeshadows came out I have been seriously lusting after the range of pigmented and bold colors in the range. So imagine HOW EXCITED I WAS WHEN I GOT THIS IN MY PACKAGE yaaas! And Gold, my favourite eyeshadow colour especially for my skin tone, works awesomely every time.
image
image
image
MILANI POWER LIP (CABARET BLEND)
This is supposed to be a 2-in-1 Gloss and stain formula. Will try this out and give you my take on this.
image
image
MILANI ULTRAFINE LIQUID EYELINER (in Black Vinyl).
A black liquid liner? Yaaay! How did you guys know?
Now this is really awesome because my black liquid liner (from House of Tara) is fast running out and I was in need of backup. This has been rumored to be awesome and quite easy to use. So fingers crossed here guys, need to get my cat eyeliner game going!
image
image
image
MILANI DUO SHARPENER
This is a sharpener with two openings, a small and a large opening so both regular sized and jumbo pencils can be sharpened with this. I love the versatility of this.
image
So in all of this, I want to say a big thank you to Tint Cosmetics for my gift, very thoughtful indeed. God bless you! I also want to wish all my readers a blessed and prosperous year ahead. May you continue to grow in grace and increase in all your endeavors!
 Watch out for more pictures and swatches and review of these products.
Cheers! Have a Wonderful new year ahead.
Hadassah. 

Milani cosmetics are made in USA. All these are also available at the Tint Cosmetics Retail store (Yippee!). 

Comments

Popular Posts