REVIEW -Hegai & Esther Brow Gel

REVIEW- HEGAI & ESTHER BROW GEL ( In Ebony)

Hi guys, great to be able to share my new find with you, the Hegai and Esther brow gel.
I have been asked severally by friends for my take on this product, so I decided to go ahead and give it a try (so I can come and share my opinion here. It was launched last year by Hegai and Esther makeup solutions. It came at a time when there was a desire for perfectly sculpted brows and has had many positive reviews with a lot of makeup artists in Naija raving about it. I know that I have joined thebandwagon late o but its better to be here than never.
For brows I have always favored my pencil plus or minus my concealer technique because I felt brow gels were smudgy.
But with all the great reviews I decided to try the Hegai and Esther brow gel.
FROM THE WEBSITE
Our signature H & E Eyebrow Definer is a waterproof brow color ideal for sculpting, defining, and carving perfectly precise brows that won’t fade. Smudge-free, creamy formula glides on skin and adheres to hair. Must-have for oily skin and humid climates. H & E Eyebrow Definer can be used as a brow definer or eyeliner, and provides luxurious colour and sculpture. 
Tighten cap to prevent drying.
PACKAGING
The product is housed in a white cardboard box that houses the jar itself and brush.

The Hegai and Esther brow gel comes in a clear glass jar (as such you can see the product through it) with a black plastic cover “H & E” printed boldly on it.
Asides from the cover, the product itself is covered by a silver foil wrapper (probably to keep product hygienic or from drying out.

The white box also contains a small travel sized angle brush to use with the product.
Overall,I like the packaging because it has a luxurious and classy look.
The brow gel currently comes in 3 variants- Toffee (medium brown),Nubia (brown), and Ebony (deep brown)
I bought the Ebony.

PRODUCT
The jar contains 5g of product, with a creamy texture gliding easily across the skin. The colour in the jar looked the same when applied.
MY THOUGHTS
The product did become slightly darker when it set and became dry. (So point to note before purchase)
I bought the brow definer at Casabella in Shoprite. It is also available online at www.hegaiandesther.com, www.beautykink.com, www.jumia.com.ng and many other retailers and makeup studios.
Price ranges between N2000-N2500.

Comments

Popular Posts